1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another mini pro 575 question?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by timtpa, Jan 18, 2010.

1. timtpa

timtpa Member

Is it fairly easy to replace the 10" spinner on the snowex mini pro 575? I see 1 bolt, but not sure how much I will take apart to get this thing replaced. Also wondering if the 10" poly spinner will fit. Its only about $10 less, but thought it might last longer. Mine is pretty corroded and missing a fin.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Diesel Nick

Diesel Nick Member

Its pretty easy to replace. you have to pull the hopper and auger off along with drop the transmission and motor. I replaced my steel spinner for the poly one. The only diffrence is the poly has a pin that needs to go through the transmission shaft. Also it is a bit lighter. I took the transmission out and drilled out a hole so I could put the pin through. The spinner works great now.