1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

another intensifier head lamp question...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bryanlaprad, Nov 27, 2012.

1. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

hey guys,

in the midst of trying to adjust my old halogen lights on my xblade today, i broke the mounting bolt that holds the lamp assembly on the head gear....so, i have been trying to justify buying the newer style intenifiers and looks like i have found a reason...after looking around shortly, it looks like the lights with the wiring harness is about 250...i just want to make sure i wont need anything else special to run them...thanks for the input

Bryan

2. bryanlaprad

3. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

If your truck has isolation module wiring (and it should on an x-blade), then that's all you need. does your upper lift frame already have two holes on each side for the double post lights?

4. bryanlaprad

It definitely has an isolation module....I'm unsure if the lift frame has two holes in it already...I don't think it does. I did some quick reading this morning about a bracket that is used for tundra trucks that I could use instead of drilling another hole?

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

If your plow only has 1 hole for the headlights you need the extension bracket

Fisher Snowplow Parts and Accessories
    HEADLAMP EXTENSION BRACKET KIT
    Part #: 28330

6. bryanlaprad

thank you guys for the info! i hope that we get some snow this winter!!

7. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

Amen brother!