1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Insurance question.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by plowin-fire, Nov 15, 2011.

1. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Have general liability on my truck and atv. Adding 2 employees this year. One is using his own atv, the other is using my equipment, I would think that both guys need to be added to policy for liabilty and the the atv as well?

Another question. Going to rent dad's bobcat this year to run my snowblower. He has it insured through the farm. Currently snowblower is not insured for anything. Would his insurance likely cover since the snowblower is attached to the skid loader or should I have it covered as well?

Just making sure I have all my bases covered...
  2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

blower on: covered by machines policy most likely, unhooked: not covered for sure. good queston for your insurance broker.
  3. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Agent is checking and will get back to me. He also stated that the driver of my equipment needs to be covered and the driver using his own atv just needs to have his atv covered. Whatever works I guess.