1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another install ? from BL

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bad Luck, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Ok, how do you guys have your valve control wired? The instructions say to put a black/orange wire on each valve and the blue, green, and yellow but there are two tabs on each valve. Do the black/orange wires go closer to the truck or the blade? :help:

I have the blade side together and red-to-go. Took just about 3 hours. Just the wiring set up on the vave that has my head spining.

Pics to follow, hopefully will have time to do the rest tomorrow or Monday.

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

The black/orange are grounds,put one on each coil,read the back side of the plastic cover for the location of the other 3.

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Arc Burn - I did read the cover, and did find out which wire goes to which valve, but do the colored wires go on the tab closest to the pump or closest to the truck? Each valve has two tabs, one for the black/orange ground wire, and one for a colored wire.

Thanks.

4. Arc Burn

Now i gotcha ya!,Doesn't matter which way you hook the ground and the colored wire(top or bottom)so long as the colored wires are on the correct valve.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Don, you were to easy on him, i usually give them some line that you have to alternate between coils and it depends on which direction you spend most of your time plowing as to where you start with the ground on the inside.

Try that next time some guy is standing at the counter when he asks that question.

dons right though, it doesnt matter.

6. Arc Burn

Come on now Jeff,go back and read Bad Lucks saga with this plow,he needs all the help we can give him here!

7. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Thanks man thanks. :drinkup:

Crash - Wiseass. :rolleyes:

8. Crash935

That would be "Head Wiseass", thank you!

9. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Arc Burn - Thanks again man, you've been a big help.

Sorry Crash, SIR YES SIR. :salute:

:drinkup:

10. Crash935

Sorry, B.L., just having some fun with don, i wouldnt really give you and answer like that here in the forum, and yes, i can be a wiseass.

11. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Crash - I know man....no offense taken!! We all break balls on this board, I would expect nothing less!! :drinkup:

Besides, busting each others chops breaks the ice a lot faster!! :jester: