1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another good deal/bad deal thread

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kurtandshan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Hi all here it is : less than 2 yoa (it looks like brand new) 8.2 standard V, no smartlocks,no deflector, has the smartlight 2(I think) lights- they are the oval ones that are out now. installed for $4100 on the road(tax included). I am thinking good deal, just not deal of the century? Anyone have any thoughts???

2. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Not bad......personally I would hold out for something better, but seeing your from Iron Mountain, I guess there isn't too many used deals to scope out.

3. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Yup...no deals that don't involve eight hours one way or $300+ shipping!!! I am meeting with the dealer tomorrow...maybe he's got some room to move. After checking around locally, a new one of this level mounted is $4600.00+tax mounted. So its definitely not a steal.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  4. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

See if you can bribe them to close the deal with some Smartlocks.

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We sell em for 4435.00 brand new with a nice 2 yr warranty..... call me if you would like I will see what I can do

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010