1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Dogg on a ZR2

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Andy64, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

[​IMG]

Just finished tonight, I will get more daytime pics tomorrow, it is a MD75 and I love it, it is a great looking plow.

I had to modify the mounting brackets on the driver side a little but other then that the install went good.

The lights are not on yet because they forgot to send the mounting hardware, so hopefully they will get here soon.

more pics to come

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, waiting on more pics.

3. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

4. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

5. carlschmarl2

carlschmarl2 Junior Member

Looks good!

Do all the mounts have that much vertical play/mounting options?

The reason I ask is because I have a 4" Rancho Lift kit on my 2004 F-150 and I am worried that it might be too high to have the correct attack angle.

Carl

6. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

The mount on my ram has the same mounting options

7. ppap

ppap Junior Member

Andy, did you modify the suspension at all? I noticed there isn't a lot of sag with the plow raised. Mine dives even though I'm running Timbrens and cranked torsion bars.

plow raised.jpg

8. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

i only added the Timbrens, I was also surprised how well it handled it.

9. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

ppap can You post a picture of your timbren's installed. just want to make sure i got the right ones. i have never installed them before and they look like they Are wrong.

thanks

10. ppap

ppap Junior Member

Here's a pic of the Timbrens. Notice that they make contact at an angle rather than straight on. When the vehicle is lowered, they are always making contact. I think they could have been better designed for the S10.

timbrens.jpg

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  11. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

yea that is how mine are also, It just doest seem right. but I guess that is how they do it. I would imagine it would be more effective to hit the lower arm straight on. oh well.

thanks for helping out

12. Andy64

Andy64 Junior Member
    from NNJ

got to try it out this weekend in a good 8 inches

[​IMG]