1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another cool sidewalk machine !

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by doo-man, Dec 26, 2011.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

2. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

That's EFFIN BADASS!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!
  3. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

dude that is great. you need to get one of these for each one the SWAT trucks with the new BOSS. thats great. i'll take 2 to go with my 2 swat trucks....
  4. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

Now that's a way to do the driveway and sidewalk and stay warm inside.
  5. wislxer

wislxer Member

Seriously, give him a patent today! Inventors, creators and builders like this deserve it. If he could reproduce these things and sell them for a reasonable price he is sitting on a gold mine. Or sell it to GE or Siemens or someone. Seems like you could add a salt bin on top with a spreader on back too. Could probably plow more then too. And with electric motors you know it has plenty of power and gobs of torque.

Watch out though guys, you may be looking at the future of snow removal.

Double this things size say 5-8 times and combine this with a sophisticated version of the tech in one of those automated floor vacuums and you have fully automated lot-clearing. No operator or plow company needed.

The machines will rule the world!!!!!! (Insert John Connor joke here)
  6. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

It's all fun and games until the sidewalk drones become self aware......