1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Big Miss

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TPC Services, Mar 21, 2006.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

:cry: just like the rest of these big storms that where suppose to hit us, It did not dorp s--t. It's 1:00 am tuesday and i just look at the radars and its drying up around centeral iowa again. This gets f--in old:realmad: . it just don't amount to s--t, or it missed us north or south. I wish they would just stop trying to perdict **** 5 days out and come up empty every dam time:gunsfiring: . Glad I did not hold my breath again
  2. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

same here

drove 10 miutes from my house and 1.5 inches and talk to a budy 45 mile away and they had 3-5 inches so far we dont have enough to cover the grass:realmad:
  3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

We have about 4 inches on the ground and its still falling some what. The news said that the heavies was along I-80 between Ceder Rapids and Iowa City.