1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Bid Question!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by kgrebs, Mar 30, 2004.

1. kgrebs

kgrebs Junior Member

I am sure the veterans out there are tired of people like me asking...what would you bid or what would it cost. But I beg you to help just one more pain in the rump....

I am bidding a total property contract for a 14 unit condo complex which includes plowing and sanding/salting. My problem is that I am experienced as a "driveway man" where the 30-40 dollar bid is good. So what would you bid to plow and sand a condo complex with just about 20 parking spaces and 300-400 yards of driveway?

You guys are the best and thanks for the help.
  2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Condo's are great here. they devide the bill up so it costs each a small % of the total. one 87 unit pays $100 each time I show up and that figures out to a little over $1.10 each, They want me to live there.
    Just charge an hourly rate with a per/ton price for material including aplication.
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Never be afraid to ask questions.:nono:
    That's why we are here.:nod: :waving: