1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another 1 gone

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scott's, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Just found out serv u rite services lost Dollar General and Block Busters. I really liked the ladies there very nice. Who has DG and BB now?

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

innovations in management

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

can someone explain this....aren't walmarts, dollar generals , blockbusters ect for the most part in retail plaza's run by different managemnet companies...so when i see that say usm got all the walmarts ect how is that possible with so many different mgmnt. comapnies across the country?
    steve

4. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

id have to agree to that!!:confused:

5. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

it's F M! facility maintenance. All dollar generals are $127.06 per push and $97.89 per salt.

6. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

i dont think usm does all of them

7. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

is that just for yours local or in general???

8. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

The Wal-Mart and Dollar General in my area isn't contracted through a paper pushing company. ussmileyflag

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Most the big box stores around here....Lowes, Wal Mart, Home Depot, are in there own lots, there is obviously certain exceptions, but for the most part...

10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Well I dont know about other parts of the country but blockbuster is folding up shop faster than a crumbling house of cards.

There is only one left out of about 20 in our area that were within about a 10 mile radius

11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

They used to stay open as late as Subway (1AM) around here, now there lights are off by 9PM

I see Pay less Shoe is closing up too. Most of those are either in malls or strip malls so no big loss there.

12. hdelectraglide

hdelectraglide Member

is this fm sourcing solution

13. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I would have expected round numbers from Dollar General:laughing:

14. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Block Buster is getting there butts kicked by Netflix. I wouldn't want to have a Blockbuster account right now. Specially on a net 30. I bet there would be a month you wouldn't get payment for work done because they are closed

15. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

I got the price sheet for all PA. All prices where the same. Whats kind of funny because the 2 I look at where both in shoping centers! Where the whole shoping centers where done be one company.