1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

another 1-3inches

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by easthavenplower, Jan 17, 2004.

1. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

another 1 -3 inches expected tonight still waiting for a good storm here in ct i can plow at 2 inches but what fun is that

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

someone told me they kicked up to 6inches if it dosent turn to ice or rain depends on the track

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Weather man says 1-3 in Ohio. But there is a huge amount of moisture flowing this way. I think they are wrong on the amounts. We have 2 inches already and it's still coming.
    Now if I can just get my truck side mount fixed after I warm up, I can play with the plow tonight. Caught one of those killer curbs Friday morning.

4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Read Sun. Mon. Storm thread.

5. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

weather channel says 1 inch tonight and 1-3 tomorrow during the day,none monday now.

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

The big one should hit you monday.

7. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

i was hopeing for monday snow but there saying sunny and no snow.Heres the rule we go by for quite a while now,when i get up and see it then its there,lol

8. skmodmsl

skmodmsl Member

Every forecast seems to be different. Years ago when I was a kid they predicted storms a couple days in advance. Back then they were usually right on the money. Now with this modern radar equipment they tend to be off by quite a bit.

9. SnAscksdck99

SnAscksdck99 Junior Member

SNOW??? WHAT SNOW???

ill be lucky if i get 2 inches:p

10. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

We can't keep the salt on the truck fast enough today here in Central Ohio. Been around twice already today by 5:30 PM. Probably have to do the resturants/bars again before the diehards go home. My plow is feeling neglected I'm sure.