1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Announcing "ELITE" - Receive 10% off of parts the rest of the year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by J-Thomas, Jan 30, 2012.

1. J-Thomas

J-Thomas Sponsor

When 2012 came, J-Thomas started the "Elite" program. I just wanted to take the time to share it here. I understand that a lot of you guys in the commercial / residential mowing business are trying to cut costs by ordering your parts online / doing the repairs yourself... and this is a great way to improve on that.

The Elite program is a membership that J-Thomas offers its customers.

If you order $1,000 or more, you will automatically become an "Elite" member.

That means:
    10% discount* on all orders until 12/31/2012
    Free shipping on your initial order + all $500.00 orders after.
    $10.00 flat rate shipping
    Same day shipping

For more info::
    http://j-thomas.com/assets/media/pdf/Elite_Program.pdf

and visit our homepage: http://j-thomas.com

Thanks!:mechanic:

Look forward to chatting about this.

2. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

Love your catalog. Just got the new one. We love how fast we get our parts from you guys.

3. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Can you guys get those nice orange shovels again? the ones with the orange blade about 14" wide with a straight wooden handle. Super light weight.

and you guys need to take a serious look at your parts you sell for western blades, i drove all the way down to buy the right hardware and it was ALL WRONG!!! didnt make me happy.

4. J-Thomas

J-Thomas Sponsor

Thank you! We love to hear this! If there is ANYTHING I can do, please PM me.

As far as the shovels go, I will get with our product guy. Sometimes this is possible, however, as vendors change / go out of business / nor longer make the product it is not possible.

As for your other experience, I am so sorry!!! We are totally revamping our product line concentrating on what fits our customers the best. Can you PM me and share what was exactly wrong? I can and will take care of you!

Thanks!

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Why are your list prices the same as our actual prices????

6. J-Thomas

J-Thomas Sponsor

Have you logged in? We give price breaks to groups of customers. I.E. if you are an elite customer and log in, we'll give you 10% off for the rest of the year.

We have tons of opportunities to save. So when certain people login (depending on your volume of purchases) the number will actually show a cheaper price!

7. J-Thomas

J-Thomas Sponsor

Don't confuse "List" with MSRP. We are usually much more affordable than others.