1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Annapolis, MD Jan 30, 2010

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 86 CJ, Feb 1, 2010.

1. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Forecast was for 1 to 2" around the area, but we ended up with more like 6 or 7" :D

I was more then happy with it being my first time out with my Jeep and new plow setup wesport

Better pics next storm. This was just with my phone camera..

lot cleared.jpg

white out.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  2. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

To great and mighty weather men said an inch at the most for us. Well 5 inches later it stopped. We got alot of calls from businesses that had issues with their normal contractors. Seems like most of the beer plowers were not ready for this one and that made us extra money. And hopefully some new customers.

3. captbo

captbo Senior Member

lets all pray they are wrong Tues night,

snow in So. Md

DSC_0020.JPG

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Send some up to Ohio guys

5. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

I hear ya Man. I am trying to work in with some smaller contracts and lots, so if you are looking for some help in the area, please let me know. My Jeep will go through anything and get in a lot of places much easier then the larger trucks can. :drinkup:

6. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

hope we get more snow in md

7. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Love when a dusting turns into 5"

8. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care Member

i need snow in nj

send some snow up here in nj

9. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

this weekend coming. Better hold onto your hat! I just hope it's enough to keep me busy.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

im jealous :)

11. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

3 plowable storms in a week? What a winter!! I've heard everything from 20" to 48" for this weekend. Guess we'll see

12. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Let's Hope they get this one right. I already had a problem with a major leak in my rebuilt Myers setup I just threw on. They were cool enough to ship me out a brand new pump to throw on by friday though wesport

You guys let me know if you need any help this weekend around AA county. I will do the same...

John

13. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

Bring on the snow. We just picked up 2 car washes and a exxon station. The landscaping co that is supposed to do them has decided that 2 snowblowers and a fourwheeler with a plow isnt going to cut it.

14. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Wish we here in s.w. Mi. Would get some more snow! Please! Hey you should try some fluid film on that blade, it's a wonderful product. Looks good have fun and be safe!

15. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

the night before the big one . They are all saying 1 to 2 ft in md . this will be one kick a** winter.