1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ann Arbor, MI Driver Available

Discussion in 'Employment' started by daddy daniels', Jan 4, 2014.

1. daddy daniels'

daddy daniels' Member

I wasn't going to work snow and ice management this year, but I got that jones again. 13 years experience operating snow plows. B.S and drama free, clean cut. Non-smoker, no drugs of any kind and not an alcoholic. Team player, I don't have to be called in first, second or third string is alright with me. I can't promise I'll work the entire season, but I can promise this storm. I need $30 per hour to drive your truck, paid at the end of the shift until we establish a relationship. Prefer to stay in the ann arbor to 94/275 junction corridor, but will consider other areas. Leave your contact number and I will call you in a few hours.

2. zoop

zoop Junior Member
    from DETROIT

I was wondering did you end up finding a company to work for in the Ann Arbor area?