1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angry X

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oakhill2000, Feb 12, 2003.

1. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 Member

I just thought I would share this with you guys. Last friday during that 12" storm we got here in southeastern Mass I was out plowing at night and got a call from one of my regulars. She said her driveway was plowed when she got home but asked if I could move all the snow away from her garage doors. She is divorced and her X husband has been doing alot of stupid things since then. Well apparently he has a plow and pushed all the snow up her driveway which is a decent size driveway and buried her garage door. I thought it was kind of amuseing. I pushed what I could to either side of the door which was tough because there isn't much room to work with and then I shoveled the rest. He could have made it alot more difficult by packing it real hard against the door but luckily he just lightly piled it there.

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

That sounds like a pretty imature thing for someone to do.

Let me guess, the X always wanted a plow truck and she wouldn't let him get one so this is how he's paying her back.

3. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

Hey who knows, maybe the X's new woman is getting plowed by someone else while he's out causing troubles!!:eek: Paybacks are cyclical!

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I wonder if her "X" is using an "X" blade heheehe

Jay

5. Crazygator

Crazygator Member
    from TN

Does that mean he gets a roll in the next "X MEN" movie too? He could be Plow Guy!

6. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

If your ever looking for a free dumping ground for hauling snow just ask her where he now lives. A couple tandem loads blocking his truck in never hurts.

Maybe he's mad because he didn't get the contract this yr?
    lol