1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angry people

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by dusty0, Dec 18, 2013.

1. dusty0

dusty0 Junior Member

I have finally took the leap and doing it as my own company, i have a few contrats now and things are starting to shape up..... however i now have a slight issue, at one of my contracted sites the previous contractor to whom is on the condo board is making a fuss because he has lost the contract but still feels the need to get on his riding mower with a blade to clear the snow off the sidewalks. before and\or after salting is done.

this is really eating away at me as too i assume any liability and he is preforming work on the site that i have the contract for and potentially making things unsafe......

i would like to know if there is laws against this and what my actions should be i live in ontario canada so im more so reaching out to my canadian friends here but any and all input is much appreciated

oh yes and now i meet with the board tomorrow :angry:

thank you
  2. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

Easy big guy, look for a thread "Customer issues" read Coldcoffe's advice get the angry out deal with only the fact no emotion( that's hard to do) explain why it is unsafe and that if there is a issue you will have to name so and so in the action. Good luck.
  3. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Great Advise !!! Follow It
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup, x 2....
  5. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

So Dusty how did it go with the board?
  6. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth

So this is how you get 3000 posts!

Yep, x 3!
  7. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

Where is Dusty, what happened Dusty? Dusty come back.