1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angling pump??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ember, Apr 23, 2010.

1. ember

ember Junior Member

I just purchased a Meyers plow setup with an E46 lift and an ST78 plow, the plow has angling hydrolics, but where do they plug in? Do I need an E47 instead? Sorry for my cluelessness. any help is appreciated.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's an E46 it isn't equipped for power angle so that's why you're not having much luck finding any angling ports. :D

You'll need to either source a pump equipped for it (E47/E57/E60 whatever) or add an E47/E57/60 (etc) valve block to the side of your 46. Easy to do if you can find a used block.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

But it will be cheaper to buy a used pump (E47/E57/E60 whatever) then a new power angle block. They are very pricey

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No kidding, they still hover around 6 bills even for old stock :eek: which is why I stated sourcing for a used one.