1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angling problems, motor dogging

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tilelayher, Dec 30, 2009.

1. tilelayher

tilelayher Member

I replaced both cyclinders on my classic w/ 60 pump. After replacing I had to replace the couplers on the hoses for the right side facing the plow due to them not wanting to fit and stay into the pump. I finally got the male hose couple and female pump coupler. I filled the pump and tryed to angle the plow, nothing then i bleed the air out of the lines using bb method of losening the lines at the cylinders. This worked, now when I angle the plow it will go one way and then I'll hit the controller for the opposite direction and it will continue to move the wrong way. The motor is also dogging, slow lift and angling, Also when I remove the left hose from the pump fluid shoots out everywhere. Help please! I swear you loose money when plowing.