1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Angles to the left but not the right???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Francis212, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Francis212

Francis212 Junior Member
    from Pa

I have a e-60 pump and it worked fine all last year. Put it away for the summer then just got it back to get it all ready to make sure everything was fine. Now it angles to the left but wont go to the right. and it builds up alot of pressure in the right side hyraulic hose. Reason i know that becasue i cant get the quick connect fitting back off unless i tap it with a hammer. Anywhere to start would be helpful and oo ya i replaced the green wire solenoid and valve... Thanks in advance for any help Francis

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Did you check the C solenoid (green wire) to see if it had magnetism even though you replaced it and the valve?

If it does have magnetism, then one of the quick couplers is probably bad..

3. Francis212

Francis212 Junior Member
    from Pa

I replaced both quick couplers also, Sorry i forgot to mention that. I went through Meyer troubleshooting flow chart and it says to replace P.A block. What is that? Is that the only other possiblity?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

So you checked the C valve to see if it was working? Did you pull it out and actually watch to see if the spool moved when you applied power to it?

The P.A. block is the entire aluminum block on the side of the pump that the valves are threaded in to..

5. Francis212

Francis212 Junior Member
    from Pa

I havent pulled it out and checked it just replaced it last year. But i took a screw driver to see if it pulled. I'll pull it out and check it tonight and see.