1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angle stopped working

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rmarksb, Feb 16, 2007.

1. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

hello , last night the right angle stopped working , it turns left fine, everything else is fine, i checked all connections , any ideas? thanks

2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

C-valve not working or quick connect.

3. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

i was just reading anothe post, he said his was coupler , thanks

4. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

just what is involved in changing that c valve, is it more than changing the little thing that slides up and down on a pin?

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Not hard at all to change out. Just remove the small nut on top of the C coil, pull the coil off the valve and then unscrew the valve with an 1 1/4 deep well socket. To install it, lube the O-rings on the new valve with a little oil and just screw it back into the block being sure not to over tighten it.Then just reinstall the coil over the valve and snug the retaining nut down. In case you don't know, the C valve/coil assembly (green wire) is the one that's closest to your angle hose connection's on the pump.

6. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

wow, thanks a lot i think i can even do that that saved me a bunch of money, you know what the dealer charges for that work,, thanks again,

7. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

god i called and they want 147.00 for that little c valve, they do know how to charge dont they? anywhere to get it cheaper,

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Click on the Central Parts Warehouse link at the top of the page.

9. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

bb i dont see the warehouse at the top.

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

11. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

angle

i quess i need the cvalve,,,cvalve seal kit,,, and c-coil,, or do you think it all comes togeather? still its less then half the price at meyers here in town,, they want 147 dollars,

12. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can buy the C valve with the O-rings and the coil as an assembly.Go back to Central parts and type part # 15358 into the search box.