1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

angle problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by .5racer, Nov 22, 2009.

1. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Been a memeber here for some time now and I need some advice. I rebuilt my pump ( e-47 ) and hooked up everything as the man says. After try out it wouldnt go right and foung a stuck C valve. Got it freed up and now it works side to side and up and down . Here's the problem ....When it angled to the drivers side it is solid , but to the passenger side I CAN push it the other way and it over flows out the vent. Is it a bad C valve or just O-Rings ?

Thanks for the help . Will get pics of Both trucks with the rebuilt blade in a few days . getting a western salter wired at this time.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Start with the O-rings on the C valve to be sure you don't have a cut or torn one. If it all checks out (and since you just had it apart) check the pilot check valve components to be sure you have them installed correctly and the piston isn't stuck. Didn't miss the check ball in their as well did you?