1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Angle cylinder meyer 7.5 st

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Sonic Buzz, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

i just installed a new angle cylinder on my plow ane new hose should i worry about air in the line or will fluid work its way in to the line and cylinder please help..... meyer 7.5 st

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It'll work it out on it's own but a good tip is to pre-fill the cylinder before you install the fitting/hose. They bleed out nearly instantly then.

3. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

angle cylinder

Thanks for the info

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you haven't cycled it yet go ahead and remove the fitting and do the pre-fill like I mentioned. Much quicker that way.

5. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

i put it on seem like theres some delay when i angle it to the right . its raining now but when it stops im going to try to fiil it

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The slight delay would be due to the air. Won't hurt anything if you do nothing but if you're a fix it now kinda guy topping it off will fix it. :salute:

7. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

cylinder

will fix asap hate when somethindg does no work right , thanks