1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Angelos snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jhakarter, Oct 7, 2009.

1. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Hey all, I was going to order about 250 driveway markers(the .45 cent ones) from anglos last nite. When I was checkin out my order it said shippin would be 80 bucks. I found that to be quite steep so didnt go thru with the order yet. Anyone else ever have this problem? or should I call angelos or what? Thanks
  2. bean7654

bean7654 Member

Wow! thats almost as much as the markers themselves. I would probably give them a call and see what they say.
  3. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

:cry:Ya I had the same problem, I wanted 200 and shipping was going to be $65. When I finely decided to order there web site was down, so called and ordered by phone. When I got the markers the shipping was $22.07

Go Figure
  4. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

just got 1k shipping was $90
  5. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

yeah it's just an error on the back end. there is an input that is wrong/or has trouble being calculated from ups or etc. Unfortunately it happens. Its hard to catch it all and on top of it; its a computer they always get us when we need them. just call them up and let them know of the problem.