1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Angelos E-60 Power Unit Rebuild

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jjklongisland, Oct 11, 2008.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

2. jjklongisland

Bump - Anybody....

3. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

I haven't used them personally but a few guys I know have had good experiences with them. Give them a shot or you could also look into Storks Automotive. I bought a rebuilt western pump from the quite a while ago and all was good.

PS - love the sig pic

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

There has to be someone in your area that rebuilds / rehabs pumps. Go to the phone book and look for automotive rebuild / electrical shops / hydraulic repair . They can be a good source for rebuilt motors for pumps. Search snow plow parts / repair in your area on the INTERNET. Millsupply.com is another place that does rebuild service.

5. jjklongisland

Yeah there are 3 main guys that do rebuilds by me. Now remember, on Long Island we dont get an incredible large amount of snow so any plow parts purchased here are crazy expensive. The less competition the higher they can charge. I spoke with 3 companies and all three are $250 - $300 to rebuild not including aditional parts other than seals etc. Angelos price is great but its going to cost me $100 for shipping both ways. So I have to decide to send to a place that does a tremendous amount of these all the time or send it to one of these local guys who are crazy overpriced. Plus these local guys do not repaint and re-decal like Angelos.

And thanks for the sig comment Titan... Hows Ridge doing, Busy at all or same old stuff.

6. festerw

festerw Senior Member

7. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Sos here, like I tell the guys all the time, we're an ems company with fire trucks!!lol

8. jjklongisland

Thanks for the link Fester

Titan, thank god for Community Ambulance. If it wasnt for them I would be going nuts...

9. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member