1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

AndersonCS new 16' Ebling and Liquid De-Icer Build

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AndersonCS, Nov 29, 2011.

1. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Here is the start to my thread. Got everything mounted so far. I'm making some mods to spray bar. It's a budget build now for 2k as far as the sprayer portion ran.

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

2. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Here are pictures of the blade on the truck.

IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

3. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

The axle off the sprayer is for sale tires included for $250 if anyone is interested. I'm in the Waupaca, WI area.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats one nice looking rig you got there! Thumbs Up

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice setup, I see words getting out and Ebling is really starting to catch on in other parts of the country.

6. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking set up. Now that I look at the rear blade I would have to say boomless would be the way to go. With boomless you could spray 10' wide to 80' wide no problem. You will be spraying with the rear blade in the up position, which would be perfect as far as height. You are going to dissect that sprayer and mount it in the bead of the truck correct? If you're saying you set aside 2K for the sprayer, that's going to be one very nice sprayer if you don't have to pay for any labor.

7. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

so how many head you runnin out there

8. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

I'm using sj3 spray heads, 4 on the main section and eventually 4 on the wings (2 per wing).

I dont like the idea with using a boomless nozzle, I want to minimize drift onto the blade and truck. I think i havea design to be able to spray while plowing/cleaning up and when its raised.

Thanks Epic for the compliment.

9. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

For the record I have 400 invested so far. Traded the sprayer, controls, valving, and am using the boom for the new boom. So perhaps I'll make a brine maker over winter. Right now I'm going to be using geo melt C7 from Reinders @ $1.75/gallon.

10. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great looking setup! Can't wait to see finished pics! Keep us updated!

11. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

New Video's

Just put three new video's of the backblade in operation plowing about 3" of fine drift packed snow from Thursday's storm.

This is the first real test of the backblade. I'm quite happy w/ the time savings and performance.

YouTube Link

12. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

I've been trying to upload some pictures and it keeps saying failed. I can upload pictures that are irrelevant to this post and they will load no problem. Same camera...same approximate size as the others.

13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Same format too?

14. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Yes, nothing has changed.

15. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

If I ever make it up there this winter now I know who's plowing to critique when we go to breakfast.

16. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

You bet. You ever been to the woods restaurant? A...MAZING food.

17. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

You have to re-size the photo. Either the dimensions are too large or the size of the photo data is too large.

Easiest way to make the changes is to open in paint and re-size it, then save and post here. You can also use any photo editing program. I use art-weaver as it is free. I always re-size mine to 700 pixels wide. Depending on the camera, your photo could be 1000- 3000 pixels wide.

I wish Plowsite would come up with a way that it automatically re-sizes pics so that I don't have to re-size them myself. Kinda like what facebook does.

18. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Real nice looking rig you got there. I really wish I could demo one of those ebling blades, never see those around this area.

19. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I put a spraybar setup on my Daniels Pull plow I use the TeeJet spray Nozzels I have 3 Single Pencil Jets and 2 Triple Spray Tips
    attached to the back side .Starting From the Driver side Pos 1 is a Single Pos 2 is a triple Pos 3 is single Pos 4 is a triple Pos 5 is a single . There spaced 20" apart and when I spray with the plow raised about 4 " off the ground there about 2ft off and give me an spray pattern I am happy with

http://www.plowsite.com/picture.php?albumid=278&pictureid=7374
    http://www.plowsite.com/picture.php?albumid=278&pictureid=7375

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  20. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks good red with all red plows