1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

And to think

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 29, 2010.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

This isn't my equipment, but I use to sub for a contractor doing our local mall, and to think we use to clear the lot with pick up's, anyway these have been sitting for awhile since we haven't had mush snow to push.

plow equipment.jpg
  2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

You did the same site with pick ups? Were you underequiped or are they overequiped?
  3. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

thats a big difference from pickups to those.
  4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

It would take us (7 trucks) about 5 hours to do the site, i don't know how long it takes these loaders to clear the site. I know it was easy for us to move about the site in our trucks when the mall us open, so like I said i have not seen these in operation, I'm too busy with my own accounts to even drive by.

Yeah i know