1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

And the winner for the most accessories....

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by KirbysLawn, Dec 5, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Member

2. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

dam! I think hes over doing it... just a little bit. And i thought the 1300 on accessories for my f-250 i just spend was alot!

3. bob

bob PlowSite.com Veteran

Thta trucks too nice to be used for work! I like the illuminated Ford oval.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Member

I found it funny, buy clear corner lenses then cover them with that dark cover. :confused: Very nice truck, I really like his stereo system. Bob, the oval is from JC Whitley I think.

Ray

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant Junior Member

he has some huge money in that rig !!!
    looks like more money than his house.
    i like his custom trailer too....

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks Junior Member

I like the grill and clear outs on the front, but that lift is weak. We have a couple F-250's in town with an eight inch suspension lift. The tires on the F-250 do not look knobby. That guy is not a redneck though. A redneck would not put silver trim on his truck.

7. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

What Happened???

This album went private I guess????? Does anyone have the password for this guy's truck album? I wanted to check it out again.

Thanks!

8. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

I can't get in either:mad:

It's amazing how much you can spend adding to your truck:eek:

I added it up the other day. Including my plow and new spreader, I've spent a little under $16,000:eek:

Most of that's in the stereo and performance upgrades.

The biggest problem is I can't seem to see an end to it!

Always got to have MORE :D

Greg

9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Dockboy where did you get that tv/radio?How much did it cost? and what kind of channels can you get with it?

10. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

cat320,

It's an Eclipse 7002. You can get one at an authorized Eclipse dealer. Usually an audio store that sells "high end" equipment will carry them.

The head unit itself is the display, AM/FM tuner, 4x40 watt amp, and can control all kinds of periphials ( cd changer, DSP unit, ect.). It is also a monitor so you can connect a TV tuner, DVD player, VCR, ect.

The 7002 itself sells for $1200.

I have an Alpine TUE-1101 TV Tuner($600) with a Diversity antenna connected to receive TV channels(VHF/UHF). I live right between Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA (about 50 mi. to each), reception around home is a little sketchy but if I go 10 mi closer to either city it gets much better
    :)

It's great because while I'm plowing I can catch most of the weather updates on the news:D

I also have a Pioneer DVD player connected so I can watch a movie while I'm waiting for the snow to pile up:cool:

Greg

11. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Guest

hey kirby your photo album is locked could you unlock it so i could take a look at this awesome truck everyones talking about :D

Thanks

Adam

12. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Dockboy,

Were those gagues aftermarket addons?

13. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

Rooster,

Yeah they're aftermarket. They are SPA digitals. Boost and EGT on one and Trans Temp and Rear End Temp on the other.

I got them from Diesel Injection Services in Texas. Here is a link http://www.dieselpage.com/spa.htm

I work my truck pretty hard. It will be exactly 1 year old next week and it has over 39k mi on it. I tow a 10,000 lb skidsteer trailer 3-4 times a week besides plowing in the winter. The trans and rear temp gauge is great for monitoring the drivetrain and I need the EGT gauge because of some performance mods. (75hp/150hp TTS Flip Chip, 300hp injectors). And I have a Powershoot 2000 Propane Injection and 5" exhaust on order right now. Got to watch I don't nuke the turbo ;)

Greg