1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

an one have a flat bed on a srw 2500hd

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by andrewlawnrangr, Mar 28, 2008.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i am looking to have a flat bed made for a lawn truck and wanted to see if any one had a flat bed on a 2500hd and see how it looked. the truck is a 2005 2500hd reg cab long bed just trying to see if i like the look thanks!

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

3. andrewlawnrangr

that looks good besides the beavertail bec of the vbox salt spreader.. i think im goin to do the same style with tool boxes to the underside and pockets for small sides.. thanks man for that pic..

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

No offense but I think it looks stupid to have a flatbed on a single wheel truck in general... my opinion is buy a truck thats a dually

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Yeah the beaver tail would kind of put a damper on the Vbox. Tool boxes underneath is a very good idea and helps keep some weight lower to the ground. Not a problem Andrew:waving:

6. andrewlawnrangr

well i got a price for an alumium flat bed with lights mudflaps stake pockets and install and it was $3850.00 so i dont think i will be doing that....

thanks all for the comments