1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

An interesting find on ebay with pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MatthewG, Aug 10, 2010.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

2. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

those are up in lincon maine, a company went bankrupt and then sold out, all their leftover used up junk
  3. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Wow! Looks Like A Grave Yard!
  4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Poor old Macks...
  5. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Did the company buy all of Auburn Concretes retired mixers?!
  6. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Thats funny that their from Maine, I looked at the pic's and was like "I've seen these trucks before?hmmm"
  7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Wow, that's really too bad!
  8. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

Dont, let MackMan see this he may have to go :gunsfiring::gunsfiring::gunsfiring: the place
  9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Yeah their home plant was in East Machias and also had a place in Baileyville, as well as Lincoln. Unfortunately those trucks didn't see any regular maintenance for years, even while on the road. I used to cringe when I'd meet one loaded with Concrete, just hoping it would hold together. They were unsafe for the road. Everyone said that after one of their workers died on the job, the company never was able to recover from it (financially).

It's good the see the shuttered plant back up and running though, as it was just recently purchased by another concrete firm, and they dumped a bunch of money into it to bring it up to code.
  10. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Might they be better off selling them to a scrap metal yard? :dizzy:
  11. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I would think so. Nothing says JUNK more than these trucks.
  12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, they really let those go to crap. Although the plastic lawn chair as a passenger seat kinda cracked me up.
  13. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

Believe it or not but a lot of the older DM and U model Mack's came with no passenger seat right from the factory.
  14. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I think im going to cry. Then go apeshit lol.

You sure about this?? Maybe if you order them with out the seat.