1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

AMX Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow Dak, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

I Promised snowplowjay I would send a pic or two of a very clean 70 AMX. I ALWAYS keep my promises :angel:

Shop pics are not the best to show off a car but i'll get a few good ones when it's finished.

2. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Here is a pic of the Dual 4bbl intake. The linkage needs my t.l.c.
    The reson for the teardown is nonhardened seats. so with unleaded fuel it just eats them up. In the previous pic to the left of the AMX you will see a Delorean.. Another project the got handed to me

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Very nice pics Dak. I actually saw a 70 AMX this weekend. It was white with black striping with the blacked out wheels on it. Very nice looking shop. That wouldnt happen to be your own personal shop would it???

4. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Hi Jay
    No this isn't my own shop. I've been asked over the years to start my own many many times. I have a following of customers over 30 years. It's just to much of an undertaking. Although i would get a long with the owner..LOL I know i could make it but i also need a personal life too. It takes so much away... But that doesn't mean a situation wouldn't change my mind either...
  5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

is that a dolorean in the background? hey jay, i think bwmax has an amc....i forgot what model though.
  6. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Hey MDB.
    Yeup a nasy hand sliceing Delorean.
    Owner got locked in the car and couldn't get out. Broke the big and small windows in the door to get out..
    It's one of the biggest POS's i've ever had the displeasure of working on. Has no redeaming qualities in any way, shape ,or form.

:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:
  7. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

take it out on the highway... open that puppy up... get to 88 Mph and let us know what happens...:jester:
  8. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

It took to long to get up to 88 mph. I don't think the Main Turnpike is long enough, I never made it. LOL
  9. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Nothin like American Muscle