1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amsterdam NY RC80 skid, pickup, dump available

Discussion in 'Employment' started by J&B Ent., Dec 4, 2008.

1. J&B Ent.

J&B Ent. Junior Member

I wanted to see if anyone was looking for some help in my area. I have an ASV rc80 multi terrain loader with an 84" bucket, a 2005 chevy 2500HD Dmax 8'6 fisher EZ V, and a international single axle dump with nice high sides that would work great for removal. All my equipment is clean and reliable. Unfortunatly my help is layed off for the winter so I dont have an operator for the ASV. I would run my truck with plow, and would probly be willing to travel a little ways to work. Thanks Bob

2. J&B Ent.

J&B Ent. Junior Member

Bump.Will also work Clifton Park, Colonie, Niskauna, Johnstown, Gloversville.

3. J&B Ent.

J&B Ent. Junior Member

I'll try again now that we have had some weather. Somebody's got to need some more equipment?ASV RC80 MULTI TERRAIN LOADER, 05 SILVERADO 2500HD 8'6 FISHER EZV, INTERNATINAL DUMP FOR REMOVAL.