1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amount of driveways w/ tacoma

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by josolar, Nov 7, 2005.

1. josolar

josolar Junior Member
    from Mass

How many driveways do you guys plow w/ toyota's?
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have been plowing for 3 years with a 96 Toy 4Runner. I only do residential. It has really worked well for me. I try to have 20 customers each winter.....

I just had the vehicle serviced and had all the fluids changed. Tranmission fluid was as clean as can be. The truck 97000 miles on it. I use a 6'8" Snoway.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005

WOOFSPLOW Member

The last few years I have plowed with a '95 Toyota pick-up (not Tacoma) I have about 25 residendiatl customers. Question: I want to move my 6'-9" MM1 from the '95 to my 1996 Tacoma - anybody have this set-up? What would be required for swap, just the frame mount? Thanks, Jim
  4. Averysdad

Averysdad Member

Just in case you didnt see the reply from the other thread you asked this in......yes all you should need is the push plates. (part #7158)

The wiring harness is the same so no need to buy another. :)