1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

AMI Shockwave sectional pusher anyone?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Masssnowfighter, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Masssnowfighter

Masssnowfighter Senior Member
    from ma

http://amisnowblades.com/shockwave/

They should just call this thing the "Arctic Killer". Anyone have any feed back on this pusher? Price comparable to the Arctic and Metal Pless? Seems like a much better design then the delicate flower rubber block version. Looks like a another superior snow pusher coming out of Canada

2. Masssnowfighter

from ma

Actually looking at it closer it just appears to be a HLA Razor painted black

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

It's been around about 3-4 years.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a potential "game changer". Lol

5. Masssnowfighter

from ma

What kind of pushers do you use Mr.Oomkes? Just curious because you seem to be the foremost expert on everything related to snow

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Shoot, I could just be a 15 YO school girl from Miami.

Unfortunately, I have 2 ProTech rubber edged pushers in my fleet as of now. And one MP LiveEdge on a Bobcat.

If money weren't an object, I'd have another MP LiveEdge or two. But, I have been growing my residential side of the biz so have been spending money on blowers and tractors. Maybe next year, because I am thoroughly impressed with the job they do and I really need something that does a better job scraping.

I'm definitely not an expert or even Einstein. I do have a bit of experience and listen and read what other users have said aboot their experiences. Users that I know and trust. The year or two in the biz has also given me a bit of an eye for what does work, what might work and what doesn't. For instance, the bucket mounts for the MP's are far too weak. I noticed this right after looking at the LiveEdge. When I purchase a loader model, I will be having Ebling build a mount for it, because IMO, they are junk. Sorry Paul, but the truth is the truth. And I know people have been having issues with them, you, yourself have mentioned it.

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Your gonna be giving him a big complex with statements like that. :whistling::whistling:

8. Masssnowfighter

from ma

Yes the MP bucket mounts are way underbuilt. I broke one of my ears clean off after it bent on my first time using it. I don't think you need to build a new one from scratch, you just need to add to whats there. Some corner gussets along with some square stock connecting the ears together go's along way to beefing it up. I will take a pic of mine when I get a chance. I will try to take a pic of the way I chain it up also because the way metal pless recommends it doesn't work that well.