1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

American Manufacturing Plow and Mount

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sra61, Oct 13, 2011.

1. sra61

sra61 Junior Member

I recently bought a new Gen II mount for use with tracks, and a 60" blade from American Manufacturing. I want to recommend this company to everyone out there looking to get a plow and mount. First of all their prices are excellent, and they offer free FedEx shipping too! They had the plow mount and blade to me within 2 days from order date! The quality of their product is excellent. I replaced a Polaris blade and Glacier II mount, and this system is at least twice the weight and size. I haven't plowed anything yet, but I guarantee this rig will move snow big time. It's not often anymore that I get impressed with a company's service and product, but these guys are awesome!Thumbs Up

2. My07Brute

My07Brute Senior Member

3. Arly

Arly Junior Member

We built our all-way blade with parts from American manufacturing. After touring there plant and getting to know many of the people there, we learned 1st hand of there no no nonsense design. There are HD! We also must recommend there products!