1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amber/ white led grill lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Mikemike0409, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

In looking for some type of led split lights for the front of my 05 ford. Anyone have pics or video of some or any suggestion? Thanks for your help

2. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

Whelen Linz 6 or Ion

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I recently purchased some Signal Sound Off nForce lights, they are very bright and offer true split light technology, also can be wired to turn the white on for additional scene lights or back-ups like I use them for.

I will try to post some pics or a video of my truck set-up.

[​IMG]

4. vtfireftr

vtfireftr Junior Member

Try Strobesnmore.com they have lots of options.

5. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

The Whelen Linz6 Amber / white split LED's are awsomely bright along with the Soundoff Ghost lights too. I have the Whelens in my grill and the Soundoffs on the rear and if I had to choose 1 over the other I couldnt I like them both Here is a video of my Green / Amber Soundoff Ghost lights along with White Whelen Vertex Hidaways. I have a Video of White /Amber Whelen Linz6 as soon as I can locate the video I will post it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbmve5UFeXM Green / Amber Soundoff Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msbuQLgeO-o Amber / White Whelen Linz

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  6. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

Bump still looking

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran