1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amber SpecTir8

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DodgeGuy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

Alright, since I can't edit my old post on this, I'm going to relist it with the revised details.

Alright folks, I got a deal for you all here. I have available 1 SpecTir8 in Amber. I am selling this for $80 shipped, but make me an offer, this light has to go.

This light is brand new. Has only been taken out of the packaging for inspection.

Attached is a picture of what light I am talking about.

Please respond or PM me.

If you want you can also email me at crewpsd@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

2. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

Anyone? Make me an offer.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

How many do you have?

4. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

I currently have 1, can possibly get more for this price.

How many would you need?

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

2 ..

6. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

I have made an inquiry into possibly obtaining a 2nd one of these, will post as soon as I hear an answer back.

7. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

Ok, I finally heard back on this, I can sell you two of these for $150. Hope that helps.

8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Can you get slimlighters?

9. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

Let me look into that, the Super - LED ones? My guess is no, but I will be talking with my source hopefully tomorrow.

BTW, the second SPECTIR8 would be ordered brand new from the factory, so once paid for it would be about 1.5 week(s) before they would ship them out, because of the ordering.

10. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

So here is whats up, the person I am getting this from is selling off all of his NOS amber lights from this plowing season, so therefore it is whatever he has available that I can buy up and basically resell. However, if selling one of the lights means getting others with it, he should be able to do that.

Hope that helps.