1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amber Snowplow Setups Labor Included

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Strobesnmore, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We are running some Amber snowplow specials to our dealers which all include a roof top mount light ranging from high of low profile 360 degree beacon to a mini LED light bar with 2 rear tail strobes with all labor and switch included. These are the most popular setups we do for dealerships and get the job done offering 360 degree lighting with the extra backing protection that the rear taillight strobes offer. You can come to us and these setups take 203 hours or if you are within a reasonable distance and have a garage we will come to you. Email me if you're interested and ill have the 4 different setups emailed to you. Louis@strobesnmore.com
  2. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

203hrs?!?!?! seems like an incredibly long time. Must be real high quality!!! :mechanic:
  3. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

203 hours... do you sleep in your van overnight, or require a guest room? :redbounce
  4. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

I'm gunna guess he meant to use a hypen and not a zero so 2-3 hours lol at least I hope so....lmao
  5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Sorry 2-3 Hours.