1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amber Lights For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fiafighterdude, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Sho-Me Flashpoint LED Beacon $120
    Code 3 Oscilaser $60
    PM Rotator Beacon $20
    PM/Wolo Strobe $20

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYxedbGtTIY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYxedbGtTIY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Fiafighterdude

from ME

come onn i know some one wants a light

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

How do you accept payment??

4. Fiafighterdude

from ME

iv alway done USPS money orders

5. forestfireguy

Paypal OK ?

Either way I'd like that PM/WOLO strobe, Still got it? and thats the first one in the Vid right??? Magnetic base?

Let me know on the payment issue and we'll get the ball rolling, also please figure shipping to 07601 as I love Maine but won't be there any time soon.........

6. Fiafighterdude

from ME

i dont have paypal i tryed seting up one but they messed up my bank account so i dont deal with them

soim kinda stuck with the money order

7. forestfireguy

Ok pm me an address and the shpping to 07601