1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

amber light bar for sale 85-90% good shape

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Feb 13, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a force 4 light bar 4 rotators. 2 square mirrors between both sets of rotators. has siren grill and spot to mount it if you need one. i dont have one tho sorry. has 2 super nice some fade amber domes on it.

this bar is just like a code 3. i think its there low end bar. but you cant prove it by me. i have it setup to be wired up with 2 switches. 1 for outers and 1 for inners. or you can just remove the 1 cover and splice the other to feed all 4 lights at 1 time.

pm me if you need pics of the bar and or have money or parts to trade.

link to the same bar but the diffrent house brand part #s

i am looking for 200 shipped to you in lower 48. i have shipped before and most bars this heavy are almost 50 if not 50 to the west coast. this thing is not light.

pm me at woodchucklt500@yahoo.com for deal or pics request.