1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amber lens for Code 3 420 lightbar?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mkwl, Oct 3, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know where to get an amber lens for my Code 2 420 lightbar? I bought it with a blue lens for responding to ambulance calls, but I would like to have an amber lens so I can switch it over to snowplowing mode, rather than buying a whole new unit.

Thanks,
    matt

2. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Try Galls.com. I couldn't find the filters or domes sold seperately, but they do carry the 420, so I'm sure they can get you one. Do you have the blue dome, or clear dome with blue filter?

3. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

That's cheap! I've been seeing them for around $120. I paid $80 for mine last year on ebay, it has both rotators upgraded to high speed, clear domes and amber filter. This thing is fast and bright, it looks better than any other two rotator minibar I've ever seen.

5. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

i've been trying to backtrack the sites i've been at.
    one of them had the lenses at $4.
    I can't locate it again.

6. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Try Camp Safety Equipment in Cincinnati, They'll beat Galls if you can get them a quote. Galls also has a Garage Sale 4 times a year and should be having one coming up and you can get some good stuff is you want to travel to Lexington KY.

8. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

thats were I bought mine, shipping was real fast.