1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Amazing Stuff This Is!!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by bscowboy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. bscowboy

bscowboy Junior Member

I found out about this stuff on this here site, wondering what the heck it was? It cant be true all the talk! So i went to my local John Deer Dealer and bought a few cans,well let me say it didn't last long! Great stuff with a million applications, I went Fluid Film Crazy all my plows trucks, salter and blowers are sporting a coating! I even found a lot of uses for it at work on the fire trucks. I now have it by the gallon and by the can, just trying to come up with a good effective way to apply the bulk stuff. Thanks Fluid Film! The way I have been talking about this stuff you'd think I was a salesman! Well Done Well Done!!!

Fluid Film 1.jpg
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Tell me more about this stuff called Fluid Film what else can it be used for?
  3. bscowboy

bscowboy Junior Member

You can get it on E Bay, were I bought it by the gallon and they have it in cans to, got my cans at the John Deer Dealer. For some info on it look at there web site, look it up on you tube (lots of videos)! It WD-40 on steroids yet better! Stops rust, protects against it, just makes anything mechanical work better! Keeps snow off the plow and protects it to and it stays were you put it! I still amazes me!
  4. bscowboy

bscowboy Junior Member

I kind of thought the same thing! Glad i did some research and gave it a try! I like that its not solvent or petroleum based. What got me is some of the big company's that use it, so i thought Id try it, and well I like it. But yes sounds to good to be true :)
  5. bscowboy

bscowboy Junior Member

At the JD Dealer 8.99 a can here in Wisconsin, about 40-45.00 a gallon on E-Bay and as low as 6.50 a can there too. There is a guy on this FF site giving free samples!
  6. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

This stuff rocks for keeping the snow from sticking to plow also!
    Has to be re-applied often though.
  7. unityroad

unityroad Junior Member
    from ohio

great stuff

paint wears off too, just spray this stuff on keeps rust away. glad I use the stuff.purplebou be well people
  8. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Hey, thanks for the thread and the positive feedback! I know Fluid Film sounds too good to be true, which is why we ship out samples for free to members who have never tried it and live in the US. There is nothing like trying it first hand to get a full understanding of all the applications available for the product. Thumbs Up
  9. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Don't need a free sample.safe to spray on the vehicle? I thought about coating the rockers and lower doors, etc. I will coat the underside but was mainly curious about how it is on paint and plastics, etc?

Also about how far should a gallon go? I.E. how many plow coats should I get (8ft standard plow) and should I recoat before every outing? Is there anything I should not spray it on? Thanks again!

10. Wolf that's how we wax our enclosed trailers and trucks.
  11. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

I just fluid filmed my entire plow and used about 1/16 of a 1 gal. can. So it goes pretty far. I applied it with a paint brush