1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one that thinks Fisher is missing these from the product line up???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NFDDJS, Dec 19, 2012.

1. NFDDJS

NFDDJS Member
    from USA, NH

1) A wing plow, only people I know of that makes them now for 1 and 1.5 ton trucks is Viking and Everest. It would be nice to have a wing system that works with the fisher plows and controls.

2) A push box for backhoes ect....

If they came out with any of these would you buy them?

Put me in for 2 boxes and a 9ft wing plow for a Ram 5500...

2. LON

LON Senior Member

Henderson patrol wing we installed on a truck it wasn't designed for. Transfer case is in the way but made it work. Anything smaller / shorter in height just would not work due to clearances.

DSC00226-1.jpg

DSC00221-1.jpg

DSC00223-1.jpg

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

thats sharp!

4. TJSNOW

TJSNOW Senior Member

Sharp Truck.............:salute:

As for the box plows.The market already is flooded with them.....Theres atleast 6-7 companys making them....Protech,Artic, Avalance,Boss,Snowdogg,Etc.........:drinkup:

5. NFDDJS

NFDDJS Member
    from USA, NH

What do you need for a CA to make that work? I am guessing it needs to be more than 60in CA. Any idea on cost?

6. LON

LON Senior Member

With those trucks requiring a 10ft body it had to have been a 84" CA.
    Just installed another one on a GMC 5500 4x4 that the customer got this week. Just getting started on the bill today.

7. LON

LON Senior Member

8. It's not an OshKosh but I just sold this a few weeks ago....

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg