1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

always lookin

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Aug 26, 2002.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Hey if any of u guys have anything snow plow related you are looking to get ridda let me know i collect all snow plow stuff. I guess im a snow plow freak of sorts. From dealer banners to stickers to brochures to anything else u can think of. some of my favorite stuff i have right now is a 5' meyer plows dealer banner, and a full length 6' sticker for the moldboard of a meyer plow that looks like a face eating snow. i got these when i was a kid and used to write to all the plow companies every year for all there new information. By now i guess u can call me a snow plow master i basically have taught myself through my youth about all there is to know about plows and plowing

2. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

I have a 89 ford 350 with a two yard warren sander if your interested. :D

Seriously, ebay is loaded with stuff like what you've described.

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

hey jay, i see youre from meriden CT. I plow Cloverleaf Mobil in Meriden. Great to see some more CT people on the site.

4. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

There was a guy on e*bay last year that was selling models plows. A friend of mine bought me one that matched the truck I was running at the time, which was a 1981 F-150 Flareside. I still have the thing on my desk, wishing that it would snow more this year than last.:cool:

min2.jpg