1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Always in a hurry

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by grandview, Apr 26, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We have been given an opportunity to bid for the landscaping account for the Siemens Group in some areas.

You fell in within the coverage area and we are extending the bid to you. Please take a look at where we have the locations and let me know if you will be bidding.

Some of these sites are needing snow removal services as well, so let me know if you would like me to send you that bid package.

I have included the bidding sheet as well as the guidelines. Please call me if you have questions regarding this account.

The bids need to be submitted by Friday 4/29/2011. You will need to bid in order to receive this account.

Thank you,

From a National company sent to me.
  2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Which one?
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

SMS Assist
  4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

what else are you gonna do this week? Hopefully those ford's run in the rain LOL
  5. wewille

wewille Senior Member

This may be a dumb question and I have not researched this national before, but are they alright to deal with? Im assuming they are just like the rest...