1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

aluminum lightbar back rack with strobe light on it and cb antennas

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Feb 8, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling an aluminum light rack with a federal signal amber strobe light on it. also has cb radio antennas on it as well. the rack has extra long mounting arms on it - was made to put toolbox over top of it. was on a ford superduty but might fit other trucks as well. should fit 99-08 fords. 350 takes it. 616-446-1777

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Not to be a pita, but your asking $350 for that?
  3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

than don't be!
  4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Making offer.....................$150!
  5. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

if you do not want to buy the rack then move on and let him sell it, this forum seems to be getting worse with tire kickers and people that are trying to say it's priced to high, if you don't like it move on and keep your mouth shut, it's people like you that ruin the these forums!!!!!!!
  6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

despite tojays responses above he is a decent guy to deal with.

bump for an obviously "price it what you want" bar, i bought from him so i figure i'd post a good referral.

350 is crazy though...lol...just saying man...don't hurt me please..lol
  7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i lowered the price in my last post to 225. thanks for the bump though!
  8. TLB

TLB Senior Member

If you dont like it, don't comment on it.

Opps, looks like it got bumped again!
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

$152 can you ship it to NJ ?
  10. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

if u were closer i would buy it for a shop to make that it would be 300$ so 350 might be a little high things arnet free no a days bump
  11. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Gosh there sure are a lot of hall monitors in this thread! What's that strobe worth?
  12. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

i know this is a little off topic but.... are those stock ford wheels or aftermarket? they sure look good!
  13. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

its not a strobe ... its Federal Signal Highlighter value $120 brand new in the box ..
  14. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

bump for all the hassle he is getting. i give out sometimes i am not going to lie.
  15. tojay22

tojay22 Member

they are the stock ford wheels that come on the harley ed. truck. i didnt like them at first but they have really grow on me. they really need some new tires on them though!