1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

alum chrome GM dually wheels. MA/S NH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johnslawn, Sep 21, 2009.

1. johnslawn

johnslawn Member
    from ma

Chrome dually wheels for chevy gmc. On a 2006 now. should fit years 2001 and up. they are, American racing, model D8. 4 chrome wheels in great to excellent condition. plus the 2 inside steel ones. missing one center hub for rear axle.told it is not big $ to replace.
    Rear rubber are worn,but still in use. front tires near new. No gouges,curb rash. slight pitting on center covers. you need to bend down to see it. Lot of people say nice wheels.

Looking to trade for 6 steel wheels with great rubber on all of them. I am in eastern Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire. I will meet you half way if possible. I really do not want to drive to far.
    Pm me I will get back to you asap.

Craigslist 004.jpg

Craigslist 002.jpg

Craigslist 003.jpg
  2. johnslawn

johnslawn Member
    from ma