1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alright ! Getting some action (eye witness weather)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by norrod, Dec 13, 2004.

1. norrod

norrod Senior Member

Snowing now !

[​IMG]

2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I want snow!

3. ybnorml

ybnorml Member

I've been getting teased all day with heavy snow showers, then it stops. Either snow or not :mad:

Chris

4. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Hey YB,
    My father has a cabin up near you in Germainia(sp?) it's on top the hill from the little town their nice country!!
    We will be coming up there this weekend to pickup his Kubota tractor so i can load my salt, if it ever snows down here in the Poconos!! :bluebounc

5. ybnorml

ybnorml Member

Yeah, Germania. That's about 20 miles west of me. There is a 2-mile steep hill before the town of Germania. I would not want to come down that in the middle of a storm. Even though it's probably pretty well kept as the township building is put right at the top of it :nod:

Snow should come soon. We usually always get a storm about/by now. Nothing in the forecast for the next week. Maybe it will change. The ski resorts around here are pulling their hair out :alien:

Chris

6. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Yeah, his cabin is all the way up top. I don't know how the roads are up there in the winter he only goes up there from spring to fall, never gets to see much snow!! We have a friend that lives up there year round and calls us with the snowfall reports. :drinkup: