1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Already?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by grandview, Sep 9, 2006.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Different headlights it looks like and awful looking interior. Looks like the inside of some import. Way to go Ford. Hopefully the 6.4 litre will be a good engine.

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Should be interesting....gotta say why do car makers constantly change the friggin designs? Seems like everytime they get a good design, they change it. Like Ford now, '05's and up look awesome. Same thing Chevy has done in the past. Dodge kept their good selling design from 1994 to 2002. Thats what should be done. JMO:)

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like sh*t.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I think the 1992 - 1997 Ford F-series was the best looking design. The 1998 and up grew on me, but now they are just plain ugly. The best front end/grill design ever was the 1981-1986 design. Why not do something off of that? Isn't it cheaper to just stick with one good design, instead of millions in R&D? I love my '04 Dodge, but the 1994-2002 was a better looking truck. I am going to start my own line of trucks and you can pick your drive train. Anybody wanna buy some stock??:D

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks fine to me. as long as it still gets the job done. it sounds like were at a bar, have a few more drinks and it'll look fine. have a few more and you'll be taking one home.

7. grandview

And a couple of months later the payment book arrives!:eek:

8. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

I saw a group of em being tested here in michigan i like em

9. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i thought it took 9 months for the payment book? lol

10. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I like it....xysport I will own one in 09 hopefully.....:dizzy:

11. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah, I kinda like 'em too. I'd like to see one without the zebra paint. Can't wait 'til the dealer gets a few. Maybe I'll check into them then. I really like my 04, but am considering trading in next season.

We'll see

12. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I 2nd that

13. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I always liked the way the Fords looked ...cant wait to see it in person

14. grandview

15. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nope. Dont like it. Probably wont like the sticker price either. :confused:

16. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

We'll all get a decent look at them near the end of January. They're going to start building them in January.