1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alpine Ice-Melt anyone used it

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by green snow, Jan 19, 2010.

1. green snow

green snow Junior Member

Wondering if anybody on this site has any experience using liquid Alpine Ice-Melt
  2. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

Beyond my expectations I use it on concrete walks, a concrete ramp and parking garage deck it is incredible.
  3. green snow

green snow Junior Member

Alpine Ice Melt-Waiting on any bad responses-

Curious where you get product and cost in your area. Product seems pricey, but if works I think our market will bear. We are a Snow Ex dealer and have a demo unit for spraying Liquid de-icer, I have heard enough good about Alpine that I believe this will be the product we Demo. I have looked at several products and none impress me as much as Alpine for now. We have several smaller Companies to demo to. Will reply with results we feel achieved.
  4. ChlorideGuy

ChlorideGuy Member

Give me a call we can send you some material for you to test

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I was looking at those liquid deicing units. what does the 300 gallon one go for retail. Thanks.
  6. ChlorideGuy

ChlorideGuy Member

check out reddicks sprayers we stock them have a very nice unit in right now for 3800.00 plus freight
  7. green snow

green snow Junior Member

the 200 gallon unit retails for 4999.00 and the 300 gallon is 5499.00. we are using a 100 as a demo unit and so far real pleased with the results. we just did our first application this week. feel free to call if you have any questions

8. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

Check these out too. 200 gal $3700/ 300 gal $3900 or any size custom made.