1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

almost?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by mopar/hiniker, Feb 6, 2007.

1. mopar/hiniker

mopar/hiniker Junior Member
    from iowa

my old girl almost got stuck today never happened to me before pull up my drive way it was all ice. and i started spining in 2wd. so i pop it in 4wd and it just satyed there then i pop it in 4wdL and it spun for a bit and i tunred the a little bit and just got up. i dont understand why this happened pull it up this driveway all the time with ice and never even spun in just4wd? sry for the bad grammer im typing fast im sussoped to be doing homework.

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Studying Grammar LOL:D :waving:

Like, I should talk!:dizzy:

3. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

one and only time I ever got stuck in a ram, was 2 winters ago, was driving down a unplowed road to get home, snow drifts were level with the road on both sides which got to be an optical illusion after a while, wind whipping the snow around, and sure enough ran off the road into a drift in a field next to the road.... right up to the top of the hood and side windows. only reason it got stuck, was cause the wheels came up off the ground a little due to all the snow under the truck, so had no traction. long story short after sitting for about 30 mins digging out behind the truck and the exhuast melting enough snow under the truck I was finally able to back it out and continue on.

4. Easy

Easy Senior Member

The one time I got stuck was when a customer staked her drive and I believed her and backed into a drainage ditch. Should have known better. Never saw the place without snow, she put the markers 15-24 inches off each side of the drive. I thought it was a double drive!! The rear end of the truck was sitting on the culvert pipe, right rear wheel in mid air. Had to be lifted up and pulled over..... Oh well, live and learn.
    Don

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The only time I have EVER been stuck was in a Durango. I was driving down my unplowed road and the wind had been blowing the 15" of powder we got that morning across the 4 acres of my fields. I thought I would be OK because it didn't look that bad... until the snow was over the hood. I needed the tractor to dig it out.

6. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

thats frign hilarious, did you bill her for the tow?